Dual degrees allow you to acquire an international profile. They involve spending half of your 5th year in a partner university. The research dissertation that is jointly managed by both institutions must be validated at both IPAG and in the partner university. Graduating with two Masters opens up extensive international career opportunities.
The 9 dual degrees on offer at IPAG Business School
5th year students complete their specialisation course by studying for a dual diploma, which gives them an international profile. By studying at an English-speaking university and graduating with an internationally recognised diploma, they are sure to be recruited by leading groups.
Admission to dual diplomas requires at least 550 points at the TOEFL.
- International banking & finance (IPAG /University of Greenwich – London)
- International marketing with tourism and events (Edinburgh Napier University – Edinburgh)
- International marketing (IPAG /Edinburgh Napier University – Edinburgh)
- Marketing and international affairs (IPAG /Newcastle University)
International Management and Entrepreneurship
- International business and enterprise (IPAG / University of South Wales – Cardiff
- International business (IPAG /Newcastle University)
- Ressources management (IPAG / Newcastle University)
- International business (IPAG / City University of New York (CUNY) – New York)