Discover Nice, Monaco and the Riviera! Explore Saint-Germain-des-Prés and all of the monuments in Paris! From Nice and Paris, it’s easy to travel throughout Europe. The courses will take place from June the 27th to July the 22th, 2016.
Choose 2 courses from:
- Business Strategy (6 ECTS) 36 hours
- Luxury Brand Management (6 ECTS) 36 hours
- French Culture and Civilisation (4 ECTS) 21 hours
- French Language for Beginners (4 ECTS) 21 hours
- Welcome and farewell events
- Wine and cheese tastings
- City and company visits
- Museum and perfume manufacturer tours
IPAG Business School is pleased to offer customised courses for groups of students or professionals looking to gain specialised knowledge in a particular field or subject matter. With a wide-range of subjects to choose from, including but not limited to areas such as finance, marketing, communications, and management, these tailor-made short sessions are 100% customisable and can be adapted to suit your needs and interests. Contact us today to find out how to create your perfect course.
Choose a homestay, or a single or shared apartment. Additional information available upon request.
- € 2,200 covering tuition fees, course materials, activities and company visits, bus pass
- € 2,000: Special discount for 5 students from the same university
- € 1,000 deposit to be paid before April
This programme might be subject to revision. The application deadline is the end of April 2016.
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR PARIS CAMPUS
Paulette NOIRBENT p.noirbent@Ipag.fr
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR NICE CAMPUS
Caroline FERRERO – c.ferrero@Ipag.fr