The teaching staff at Ipag BS comprises 80 permanent teachers and over 200 part-time teachers. They include coordinators, professors-researchers and visiting professors.
High-level teaching staff
The teaching staff at Ipag BS includes 80 permanent teachers from leading French and international schools and universities: ENA, École normale supérieure, HEC, ESSEC, ESCP, Sciences-Po…
They work alongside over 200 part-time professors from the business world — managers, consultants, business entrepreneurs or leaders — who contribute to teaching each year. They transfer their in-depth expertise of economic reality and the business world to students.
The teaching staff is comprised of:
- Coordinators who are specifically in charge of supervising courses;
- Professors-researchers, who are also members of Ipag Lab;
- Visiting professors, who visit the school for a week during International Week.
11 academic departments
The professors are members of 11 different academic departments at Ipag Business School:
- Marketing, negotiation and communication
- Finance, audit and control
- Human resources
- Procurement, logistics and international commerce
- Entrepreneurship and business incubators
- Asset management and law
- Information systems
- General culture and the humanities
- Economics and statistics