Ipag BS holds its own against the top business schools thanks to the Ipag Lab. With over 70 professors or affiliated members, the school’s research laboratory produces annually a number of publications. It also has an increasing number of prestigious partnerships.
A recent laboratory and already a leader among business schools
The Ipag Business School research laboratory was set up in 2009. It focuses on developing theoretical and applied knowledge in economics and management.
Ipag Lab has been one of Ipag Business School’s core investments since it was first set up. It has become a leader in the post-Bac school market. It holds its own against the top management schools.
Strengths of the Ipag Lab
- Over 70 researchers or affiliated members
- A pedagogy fostered by the close links with industrial actors
- Participation in a number of international symposiums
- Some 150 publications (books, articles) a year in leading economic and management reviews
- Members of editorial boards of some of the leading international journals
- Host to visiting professors from the largest international universities
The Ipag Lab: A partner of prestigious partner institutions
The Ipag Lab can offer its students and professors-researchers optimal working conditions thanks to the partnerships it has forged with highly recognised scientific institutions: the EconomiX laboratory of the CNRS and University Paris X, and the Thema laboratory of the University of Cergy-Pontoise.
The work in the partnership takes on many forms: exchanges, joint publication of articles, joint organisation of symposiums, seminars, research workshops….