The IPAG Business School Paris campus is located in the heart of the Saint-Germain-des-Prés quarter. It combines heritage and innovation, with a building full of history (the Panamá Canal was designed in the IPAG lecture theatre) and modern facilities. It provides an excellent working environment for students.
IPAG Paris campus: A historical location
The IPAG Business School Paris campus is located at 184 boulevard Saint-Germain. It is also the headquarters of one of the oldest scholarly societies in France: the Society of Geography. Today, the Saint-Germain-des-Prés quarter continues to be a hub of student life, with many bookshops, cafés and cinemas.
The IPAG campus is right in the centre of Paris, a few metro stops away from Châtelet-les Halles, and is particularly well served by public transport.
- The IPAG campus comprises four sites.
- The recently renovated main building houses a large lecture theatre, classrooms and administrative offices.
- The annex houses support services (external and internal relations services, promotion, admissions, finance and legal services, management) at 180A boulevard Saint-Germain, less than 10 meters away from the main building. There, students will find the documentation center and additional classrooms.
Wide access to digital tools
- All campus is equipped with broadband WiFi.
- Students have free access to sixty computers.
- They can use virtual campus tools such as the IPAGORA platform (for administrative tasks, notes, lessons, a messaging service…), and they have free access to Office 365 software.
- They have access to e-learning services:
- Numeripag, offering 300 online units in all management fields;
- Projet Voltaire, a spelling and grammar improvement solution;
- CrossKnowledge, offering over 300 online units in all management fields;
- MyEnglishLab and Prepmyfuture.com, offering preparation for students wanting to take the TOEIC® or TOEFL® exams.
- MonIpag.com, the school's social network, allows IPAG students to showcase their professional and academic experience through the elaboration of a e-portfolio.
A complete documentation centre
The documentation center offers students access to some 12,000 French and foreign reference works, including 2,500 e-books. It also grant them access the main Management databases:
- Factiva by Dow Jones: 30,000 information sources from generalist and professional press – 28 languages – 180 countries – 45,000 company reports;
- Business Source Complete (American databases): 3,800 academic reviews in the Management field, as well as Marketline’s market studies.
- Europresse: 10,000 information sources in France and abroad
Find out about our housing solutions here.
For an individual appointment, contact IPAG Business School at +331 53 63 36 00
184 boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris – France