The Ipag Business School campus is located in the centre of Nice. This privileged position guarantees students ideal working conditions. The Masters level education offered by the school makes it unique in the PACA region.
IPAG is at the heart of a very attractive region
The geographical location of Nice allows students to benefit from both Mediterranean beaches and the nearby mountains: the Southern Alps ski slopes are an hour away.
Nice is also a dynamic town, with both a student and international population (it has an airport and is the second most popular French tourist destination after Paris). It is also home to Sophia Antipolis, a high-technology research centre that makes Nice the French Silicon Valley.
IPAG Nice: A privileged study space
The Ipag BS campus in Nice is located in the economic heart of the city, just minutes away on foot from the Masséna square of old Nice and the Acropolis performance venue. With over 1,500 m2, the venue has spaces dedicated to education: classrooms, two lecture theatres, a documentation centre and a computer room. Students can also take time out in the relaxation areas: canteen, wooded garden and patio.
Wide access to digital and documentary resources
- The campus is equipped with broadband WiFi.
- Students have free access to sixty computers.
- They can use the virtual campus tools: an intranet platform offering various free services (administrative tasks, notes, lessons, messaging service…) and Office 365 software.
- MonIpag.com, the school’s social network, allows Ipag students to promote their experience by creating an e-portfolio
- IpagJOB is an employment network. Students can consult placement and recruitment offers.