Offering Master’s degree programs since 2011, the school is one of its kind in the Nice area: it is the only post-baccalaureate business school offering a five-year Master’s degree program certified by the ministry of Higher Education and Research. IPAG is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE).
IPAG’s Nice campus: a privileged study environment
The campus: a verdant space in the heart of Nice
The campus is in the heart of the city, a few minutes walking distance from the train station, between the city’s Chamber of Commerce and Convention Center, near the Library and the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art. Its privileged location guarantees an ideal study environment.
IPAG Nice: specific curriculums
At IPAG Nice only
Besides IPAG’s classical grande école curriculum (PGE), whose excellence is guaranteed by the ministry of Higher Education (certified 5-year Master’s degree program), 3 curriculums are available on the Nice campus only:
The 5-year MIT program, mixing Business and Engineering courses, for a dual international competence:
- A unique curriculum, developed on this campus: the Management and Engineering double competence program, in partnership with the Turin Politecnico Engineering School. In five years, students get both the grande école diploma from IPAG and the MSc from Politecnico.
- SESAME entrance examination.
The 3-year IPAG BBA, with courses in English only, to get a reputed anglophone Bachelor of Business Administration. Admission based on application file, starting in December.
The 3-year Bachelor program, with six different Bachelors, starting with a BTS (block release training is possible) and continuing with a third year abroad with a specialization (in Luxury Management, International trade, Digital Communication, E-Business, Accounting/Social Management or Real Estate). An exceptional success rate of 93% for the 2015 BTS and 100% for the 2016 BTS MUC.
Admission based on school records.
The 7 best points of IPAG Nice
- IPAG is the only post-baccalaureate establishment in the Alpes-Maritimes and Var departments offering a certified 5-year Master’s degree program (Official bulletin of National Education n°31, August 27th 2015).
- Welcoming each year more than 250 international students who are future business executives, IPAG Nice allows its students to create their own international network. French students are mixed with international students for third year courses: 80% of students in these classes are international, only 20% of them are French. This cultural immersion is essential for them to improve their foreign languages proficiency and prepare for their upcoming expatriation.
- The international dimension is mandatory for all students (6 months minimum). The amount of time spent abroad (6 to 21 months) may vary between students, depending on their project.
- The campus is nicely located in the heart of the city, in the former Chamber of Commerce building, with a garden, a terrace and a cafeteria.
- The Nice Campus has a partnership with the Turin Politecnico Engineering School, for an “Engineer-Manager” training program, granting students a dual degree for a dual competence. Business School and Technological Engineering.
- IPAG is also a partner of ESCG (Ecole Supérieure de Comptabilité et de Gestion), for those who wish to pursue their studies in Accounting.
- IPAG Nice offers six 3-year professionalizing Bachelor programs starting with a BTS, as well as a Franco-English BBA.
In all programs, all classes are given to small groups of students, to ensure a quality training.
An independent school, IPAG Nice takes pride in its “human dimension”, a guarantee of individualized support, quality teaching and a pleasant atmosphere, deprived of competitive spirit.
IPAG Nice: in the heart of a very attractive region
Nice is a dynamic city for students, offering university programs in many fields from Medicine to Literature, Law, Sciences or Management, as well as training in Business, Engineering, Audiovisual or Arts schools. The famous “old Nice” neighborhood is a favorite amongst students, and just a short walk away from IPAG.
Opera, theaters, concert halls, movie theaters, art galleries… Nice’s architectural heritage is also very interesting. Located on the Mediterranean seaside between Cannes and Monaco, the mountains just a one-hour drive away, it is the perfect place to live and study, with an exceptional climate.
From an economic standpoint, Sophia Antipolis, near Nice, is France and Europe’s most important technology hub, with 1,400 companies at the moment.
Facilitated housing solutions
For an individual appointment, contact IPAG at +334 93 13 39 00
4, boulebard Carabacel – 06000 Nice