Founded in 1976, Ipag AE is a network of 7,700 former students and 2,300 students. It aims to promote Ipag BS’ training and to facilitate exchanges among several generations of Ipag students.
How Ipag AE works
The former students association connects former Ipag students and undergraduates.
Ipag AE’s objectives
- Make the most of a reliable and effective network of former students
- Promote Ipag education
- Defend and develop Ipag’s image and reputation among businesses and the public
- Offer professional help and advice to Ipag students
- Maintain a permanent relationship with graduates by meeting them frequently
Some of Ipag AE’s initiatives
- Organisation of various events: meetings, roundtables, workshops
- Promotion of student talents with the Best AE-Entrepreneur Student Award
- Online directory of all association members
- Creation, with Ipag, of a leaflet on former school students who are now decision-makers in large businesses…