IPAG was founded by Jacques Rueff, who was a member of the French Academy and advisor to General de Gaulle. It prepares students for management positions in the business world. The school is characterised by its academic requirements and ongoing dialogue with actors in economic life.
Independent management school
IPAG Business School is a management school founded in 1965. It prepares its students to become future executives, managers and entrepreneurs.
The Group is an association under the French 1901 Act. It does not remunerate shareholders and is not dependent on any financial group. Its resources are provided by tuition fees and the apprenticeship tax. Its unique governance model guarantees the independence and transparency of its management.
Academic excellence and close links with companies
IPAG is the only business school to have been founded by a member of the French Academy, the economist Jacques Rueff, and has stood out for its academic excellence for almost 50 years. This can be seen with the composition of a Board of Directors , chaired by François Delachaux, an industry leader and Honorary President of Medef Île-de-France.
Wide range of courses
Today, IPAG trains over 2,400 students every year and offers a wide range of courses:
- Bac +5 Master II level Business School Programme, including 9 dual diplomas and a dual competence Masters II manager-engineer course with the Politecnico of Turin;
- And, since the 2013 session, IPAG Business Education, a further training programme, which allows executives to develop their expertise.
Assets for success
IPAG Business School has the key assets to train profiles that are immediately operational and appreciated by recruiters: its partnerships with 126 universities in 36 countries, its 4 campuses in France and abroad, its unique teaching method using a skill-based approach and the individual follow-up of students.
A variety of career opportunities, an active network
IPAG Business School is today supported by a worldwide network of 9,000 graduates.
The figures for the vocational integration of IPAG students demonstrate the quality of the school’s training provision:
- 85% of young graduates find a job in less than 3 months;
- 54% of Ipag students start their professional career in large groups;
- The average gross wage of an Ipag BS young graduate is EUR 34K;
- During the first 4 years of their careers, the gross wage of graduates increases by an average of 40%.
Its position in the ranking of business schools demonstrates this exceptional success. According to the magazine L’Étudiant, IPAG is the top school among post-Bac Masters level institutes in terms of giving its graduates the most satisfaction (ranking of November 2013).
This performance should be compared to the fact that Ipag BS is not dependent on a group and receives no assistance or grants. When the results achieved by Ipag BS are put into context, Ipag BS clearly enjoys significant scope for development.