Globalization is changing the way the sales and logistics functions of companies operate. It brings them to explore new legal and commercial approaches.
With a definite international outlook, the Supply Chain Management and Business Development Master’s program was created to meet these new stakes. From responsible purchasing to the challenges of circular economy and the exploration of big data, it offers an integrated vision of the different facets of the logistics chain, purchasing and international trade. It gives students the opportunity to intern twice, for four to six months each time, and to progressively build their career project.
Four specializations are offered after the 1st year of the Master’s program, of which three are mostly taught in English.
- Team and project management
- English as first foreign language
- Second foreign language: German, Spanish or Italian
- Corporate strategy
- Perspectives on Ethics
- Research methodology
- Elective modules (sector-specific or thematic)
- Volunteering or business consulting mission
- Individual career coaching
- Personal branding
- Third foreign language: German, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese or Russian
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification
- IPAG XTREM elective/li>
- Culture and Discovery elective
- Foreign markets approach
- International legal and taxation aspects
- Purchasing and Supply
- International financial instruments
- Gestion des opérations et des stocks
- Stock and operations management
- Transport and storage
- International negotiation and invitations to tender
- Advanced planning
25 % of classes are taught in English by native English speakers.
Dominique Bonet-Fernandez – Professor, Coordinator.