The international environment is a core component at IPAG and this has been the case since it was founded in 1965. At the time, Jacques Rueff, an advisor to General de Gaulle, wanted executives to train abroad. Today, Ipag students go abroad at least once a year. The school is part of an extensive network of partner universities and receives an increasing number of foreign students.
- The school provides students with a number of resources to facilitate their studies abroad:
- The international team helps them with their formalities and to prepare their departure
- They can stay on IPAG’s international campuses.
- The network of partner universities offers them an extensive range of courses.
- With MonIpag.com, they can promote their experience abroad and stay connected with school life wherever they are.
IPAG is attuned to current economic developments and also offers Country Tracks. These courses are specifically dedicated to the emerging countries Brazil, China and Russia.
Study in English at IPAG
Master of Business Administration (in French)
Students at IPAG benefit from a 100% native English teaching staff for these courses. This is a strength and specific feature of the school.
Become a partner/ ambassador
Foreign universities can become partners of IPAG.
IPAG graduates working abroad are encouraged to become ambassadors for the school in order to promote its image internationally.