Students can enter IPAG Business School in 5th year, under certain conditions and prepare a dual Master’s degree. Spending one semester abroad, they gain an international experience. Admission is based on an interview and on the candidate’s records.
IPAG Business School’s dual Master’s degrees
Master of Science in International banking & finance (University of Greenwich – London – UK)
• Master of Science in International Marketing with Tourism and Events (Edinburgh Napier University – Edinburgh – UK)
• Master of Science in International Marketing (Edinburgh Napier University – Edinburgh – UK)
• Master of Marketing (University of Newcastle – Newcastle – Australia)
International Management and Enterprise
• Master of Science in International Business and Enterprise (University of South Wales – Cardiff – UK)
• Master of Science in International Business (University of Newcastle – Newcastle – Australia)
• Master of Human Resource Management (University of Newcastle – Newcastle – Australia)
• Business Management (The City University of New York (CUNY) – New York – USA)
Management, Innovation and Technology (MIT)
• Management, Innovation and Technology program (Turin Politecnico)
Dual degrees admission
Each dual degree – Master 2 has its own specific admission process. It requires at least a minimum TOEFL score of 550 and IELTS score of 6.0.
Please contact the International team to learn more about Dual degrees admission